Special Session on Big Data and Computational Intelligence
2022 Fourth IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Computational Intelligence (ICBDCI’22) will be held at Department of Computer Applications, Kumaun University, Nainital, Uttarakhand, India. The three-days conference will include invited keynote and oral presentations.
With the continuous advancement of engineering technologies, several new research areas are proposed simultaneously. ICBDCI will provide a forum for researchers and engineers in both academia and industry to exchange the latest innovations and research advancements in Innovative Computing, Communication and Engineering. ICBDCI also provides the attendees the chances to identify the emerging research topics, as well as the future development directions. Prospective authors are invited to submit full (original) research papers; which are NOT submitted or published or under consideration anywhere in other conferences or journals.
The committee of professionals dedicated towards the conference is striving to achieve a high-quality technical program with tracks on:
- Computational Intelligence in organic natural farming and Processed food technologies
- Computational Intelligence for Wireless Systems
- Computational Intelligence in Internet of Everything
- Computational Intelligence in Vehicles and Transportation Systems
- Computational Intelligence in Remote Sensing
- Computational Intelligence for Engineering solutions
- Computational Intelligence in Image and Pattern Recognition
- Computational Intelligence Applications in Smart Grid
- Computational Intelligence in Control and Automation Control and Decision
- Computational Intelligence in E-governance
- Computational Intelligence in Cyber-Security
- Computational Intelligence in Big Data
Authors of the conference are encouraged to submit an extended version of their paper to the following special issue-
"Advances in Computing, Communication & Security" of MDPI journal with Citescore 4.2 and Indexed in ESCI.