1. Title of the workshop:
International Workshop on Cyber-Physical Systems (IEEE ICCCS-CPS 2021)
2. Workshop Length:
Full-day workshop: 1 Keynote Speech + technical session (morning) and two afternoon sessions.
3. Full contact and a short bio of the workshop chairs
Montreal, Canada, and associate professor, University of Dubai, UAE.
Excellence in Information Assurance (CoEIA), King Saud University, Saudi Arabia.
- Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues [F’20] is a professor at the Federal University of Piauí, Brazil; and senior researcher at
the Instituto de Telecomunicações, Portugal.
4. Description, Scope & Topics
This workshop solicits unpublished research work related to the latest challenges, technologies, solutions,
techniques and fundamentals pertaining to communication, computing, networking, control in CPS.
• Cyber-physical issues in the design of next-generation communication systems
• Real-time Sensing, Reasoning and Adaptation for Cyber-Physical Systems
• Distributed and decentralized systems: Blockchain
• Smart cities: technologies, challenges, and solutions
• Cloud-integrated Cyber-Physical Systems.
• Evolutionary computing for CPS.
• Design Theory for Cyber-Physical Systems
• Cyber-Physical Systems Security and Privacy
• Computation Models for Cyber-Physical Systems
• Addresses computation issues in CPS
• Verification and Formal Methods for Cyber-Physical Systems
• Mobile Sensors in Cyber-Physical Systems
• Design and Performance Optimization in Cyber-Physical Systems
• Adaptive Control in Cyber-Physical Systems
• Distributed computing in CPS.
• Autonomous systems and UAVs.
• Communication and Networking for Cyber-Physical Systems
• Applications of CPS on e-Health, life sciences, energy, and smart cities.
• Optimizing computing and communication resources
• Safety-critical, dependable, fault-tolerant
• Distributed, highly networked architectures for interconnected CPS
• Communication and Infotainment Systems in vehicles
• CPS Industrial applications
• Networking for intelligent mobility and transport infrastructures
• Sensor networks for cyber-physical systems
• Intelligent and collaborative methods for CPS
• Simulation and visualization of CPS.
• CPS security and privacy
• Smart energy systems
• Social computing and CPS
• Sustainability and environmental issues in CPS
• Testing and Validation of CPS.
• Other related issues